作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

U2 U4 U6 Section 2 While You Read的翻译

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜搜考试网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/07/07 09:46:13
U2 U4 U6 Section 2 While You Read的翻译
最后一张

U2 U4 U6 Section 2 While You Read的翻译
〓I’ve been studying history in China〓
我在中国学历史
My name is Leo.I’m form Australia ,
我的名字叫里奥.我来自澳大利亚,
and I’ve been teaching in China for two years.
在中国教书已经两年了.
I teach in Harbin,the capital of Heilongjiang Province.
我在黑龙江的首府哈尔滨教书.
This is an interesting city with a very colorful history.
这是一个很有趣,有着五彩历史的城市.
There is some European infiuence in the city,
这个城市受到一些欧洲国家的影响,
and some of the old buildings in harbin are in Russian style.
在哈尔滨有的古建筑还是俄罗斯风格.
Since I came to China ,
自从我来到中国
I’ve been learning a lot about my family history.
我学习了很多关于我家的历史.
Although I’m Australian ,my family is Jewish.
尽管我是澳大利亚人,但我祖籍是犹太人
So it was very interesting for me to learn that a lot of Jews came to live in Harbin many years ago.
所以我很惊喜的发现很早以前就有犹太人定居哈尔滨.
My parents were so surprised when I told them about this.
当我告诉他们这些 ,他们也很吃惊.
In fact,the firsr Jews probably came to Kaifeng more than a thousand years ago and where welcomed by the Song Emperor.
事实上,早在千年前就有犹太人来到中国开封,且受到宋朝皇帝的欢迎.
When I lived in Australia,
住在澳大利亚时,
I studied histoy at school but we usually studied Australian or wesrern history.
我也学历史,不过那大多是关于澳大利亚或西方国家的.
However ,when I heard that I was going to work in China ,I started studying Chinese hisrory .
然而,当知道我要来中国工作的时候,我开始学习中国历史.
I’ve been studying for over two years now.
现在,我已经学了两年了.
My friends in Australia said that Chinese history was very hard to understand ,
我澳大利亚的朋友们说中国的历史很难理解,
bur I don’t really agree.
但我不认为.
I think if you study hard ,
我觉得如果你努力学习,
you’ll be able to understand any culture .
就可以了解任何文化.
For a foreigner like me,
作为一个像我一样的外国人,
the more I learn about Chinese history,the more I enjoy living in China.
越了解中国的历史.就越喜欢在中国生活.
And although I live quite far form Beijing ,
尽管我离北京很远,
I’m certain I will be here for Olympic Games in 2008!
但2008年我一定会留在这儿.